What kind of books does Wonderwell publish and what programs are available?
We publish nonfiction print books and ebooks that help, heal, and inspire. We offer three publishing programs:
- The Best Book Program for authors who want in-store distribution
- The Private Label Program for authors who prefer to sell their book directly or online
- The Brand Expander Program for companies and organizations who want to connect more deeply with their customers and stakeholders
All programs deliver top-notch editorial, design, and production services, as well as outstanding client care, from a team of seasoned professionals.
Our Main Categories
Leadership, business, and technology
- Corporate social responsibility
- Digital transformation
- Personal finance
Personal development and transformation
- Personal growth and self-actualization
- Productivity and time management
- Feminism and gender theory
- Meditation and mindfulness
Psychology, health, and wellness
- Parenting and relationships
- Psychology and self-help
- Sex and sexuality
- Trauma and abuse
- Diet and nutrition
Could you be a Wonderwell author?
We are constantly on the lookout for talented new voices and brands whose values align with ours. Our focus on client relationships means we’re selective about who we work with. Have a look at the guidelines below to see if you think we might be a good fit for each other. You:
Have an original, compelling idea or unique information that, with the right support, could be molded into a whip-smart book concept within one of the categories above.
Are serious about writing your book now, and prepared to put considerable time and energy into seeing it through.
Have proven expertise in your subject area.
Have demonstrable writing ability in any capacity, including academic papers, blogging, published articles and unpublished work, or the capacity to hire and work with a ghostwriter.
Are prepared to fund the development and production of your book to completion.
Have a growing platform: an established blog with measurable engagement, exposure to speaking circuit audiences, active social media presence, broad customer base, or high profile in your industry.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you about your book idea. Click on the button below to fill out our submission form and expect a response from us within a week.