Success Story: Get the Right Support to Achieve Your Vision
Annie Grace, bestselling author and founder of This Naked Mind
“I’ve heard the phrase, ‘find the people you can pitch and catch with,’ which means people who have the same baseline of understanding about how the world works, so you can just have conversations at a similar level. I don’t have to spend a lot of time in explanation mode, and can spend more time in collaboration and connection mode. That was for sure what I experienced with Wonderwell.”
- When international bestselling author Annie Grace wanted to publish her passion project, Buzz to Buzzkill, she turned to Wonderwell to expertly manage its content development and execution through our Private Label program.
- Our editorial team is also creating the content of Annie’s next adult trade nonfiction book, from outlining and titling to manuscript development.
Success Story: Create Social Impact
Brad Aronson, author of HumanKind
“Maggie and the team meshed best with my mission. I could get hands-on help and not be one of many authors.”
- Brad Aronson was a first-time author who was driven to effect social change with his book. Our hybrid publishing model allowed him to channel all of his profits to the charity of his choice.
- Raised $100,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Sold 20,000+ copies
- Garnered 1,200+ reader reviews
- Hit the Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestseller lists
- Won the Nautilus, IBPA Benjamin Franklin, and Canadian Book Club awards
Success Story: Boost Your Speaking Career
Sterling Hawkins, author of Hunting Discomfort
“Publishing with Wonderwell has not just elevated my business, but my platform and the place that I speak from. I can’t get over some of the messages I’ve received from people saying, ‘I read the book.’ I’ve been trying to get in touch with some of these people for years, and now they see the book, and they’re suddenly sending me notes or contacting my speaker bureau.”
- Entrepreneur, motivational leader, and public speaker Sterling Hawkins was a rising star who wanted to take his career to the next level by becoming an author.
- After heavily researching his publishing options—and even rejecting several traditional publishing offers—he chose to publish with Wonderwell to retain more creative control and receive higher royalties.
- Hunting Discomfort reached #1 on Amazon new releases in two different categories and has created new speaking opportunities for Sterling.
Success Story: Expand Audience Reach
Venkat Venkatraman, author of The Digital Matrix
“Writing for professional managers is daunting, especially for someone who has written mainly for an academic audience. For my maiden venture, I decided to forge a non-traditional path by working with a hybrid publisher rather than a traditional university-based press. This is because I believed in publisher Maggie Langrick’s vision to help first-time authors craft compelling books for a broader audience. And I am so pleased that I chose this avenue.”
Success Story: Promote Expertise
- Since its publication in 2016, Discipline Without Damage by Dr. Vanessa Lapointe has achieved bestseller status in Canada, and she has developed a loyal following in Australia as a parenting expert.
- Her follow-up, Parenting Right From the Start, is a Benjamin Franklin Award silver winner.
- Sold translation rights to publishers in Germany and Hungary
Success Story: Celebrate a Brand Milestone
John Fluevog, author of FLUEVOG: 50 Years of Unique Soles for Unique Souls
Iconic shoe designer John Fluevog has been creating wild and wonderful footwear for rebels and rock stars for fifty years. What better way to give back to Fluevogers around the world than with a stunning coffee table book chronicling the story of his life and work?